Subject: Re: what do you do with your qube(s)?
To: Thomas Feddersen <thomas.feddersen@t-online.de>
From: Andreas Fuchs <fox@tcnet.ch>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 01/30/2007 16:55:37
This is out of my old memory, so the info might not be 100% accurate,
but it should give you a startpoint for google:

you have to mount the disk with options: nosync and noatime (or similar)

This prevents  the system from writing from time to time to the disk
also when there is no user activity.

regards

Andreas