Subject: Re: what do you do with your qube(s)?
To: Brian McEwen <bmcewen@comcast.net>
From: Robert P. Thille <list-netbsd-port-cobalt@rangat.org>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 01/18/2007 17:36:24
Brian McEwen wrote:

> On Jan 17, 2007, at 9:05 PM, Justin Newcomer wrote:
>
>> my qube is bored
>>
>> it runs bind for my domain, but it is the third server in the list, it
>> used to run tor (it did that quite well, over 300GB in both directions
>> with 75ish days uptime)
>>
>> I tried to run boinc, turns out I can't run world community grid on
>> mipsel--netbsd
>>
>> What do you do with your Cobalt Qube?

We'll, I've got two that are in the "i've been meaning to e-bay that
crap" pile, but my RaQ2+ is running my & my wife's domains (mail, web,
etc).  I'd probably have zope on it, but I couldn't get it to run last
time I tried, some assert in the threading code triggered.

I've got a Mini-ITX based replacement system that I've been meaning to
setup, but haven't had time, and besides even with a VIA C7 proc it
still draws twice as much power and is more noisy.

Robert

--
Robert Thille                7575 Meadowlark Dr.; Sebastopol, CA 95472
Home: 707.824.9753    Office/VOIP: 707.780.1560     Cell: 707.217.7544