Subject: Re: Success with 2nd IDE Channel on RAQ2+
To: Andy Ruhl <>
From: Erik Berls <>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 01/08/2007 12:18:50
Really, its just a strip of 2x20 header pins, and optionally the
plastic shield like other connectors.

1. Remove solder from existing bridged holes

2. Insert parts (checking which is pin 1 if you are bothering with the
shield, see the initial IDE connector for orientation information

3. Solder

(I'm sure Robert will correct me if he did anything differently.)