Subject: Re: System load?
To: Erik Berls , Andy Ruhl <acruhl@gmail.com>
From: Glyn Astill <glynastill@yahoo.co.uk>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 12/11/2006 13:54:13
Sorry to sound basic, if I upgrade the kernel to v4 will that mean
that I'm running version 4 of NetBSD?

In theory this shouldn't change the way my machine works, it'll just
be running a newer kernel?

What worries me is if I compile a poo kernel and am unable to get
back into the os to put the old image back.

What are the Qube specific switches and configurations used to do
this?

I think I'm going to need some hand hloding through this or I may
cry.

Glyn Astill