Subject: newbie question
To: None <port-cobalt@netbsd.org>
From: guppy rules <je_mi_re@yahoo.com>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 11/27/2006 00:55:16
--0-1036020571-1164617716=:62358

Hi,

  I have a cobalt raq2 server and I want to install NetBSD on it. I downloaded the restore CD, used a cross over cable, boot a laptop with the CD, put a terminal on the raq2. But the raq2 hangs on netbooting. Nothing happens. What do I have to do to get NetBSD on it?

  Thanks.

  Dunja

--0-1036020571-1164617716=:62358

<hr size=1>Cheap Talk? <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman8/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39663/*http://voice.yahoo.com">Check out</a> Yahoo! Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.