Subject: Apache installation problem
To: None <port-cobalt@NetBSD.org>
From: None <katana@frii.com>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 10/07/2006 23:25:52
Well, actually, it's more of a pkg-add problem.
I installed NetBSD-1.6.1 on my qube-2, got it up and running, can ssh in.

I'm following the instructions I found at andreas' page
http://www.aironaut.ch/content/view/18/53/
I point at the pkg repository:
setenv PKG_PATH ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/packages/1.6/cobalt/All
and try to get apache
pkg-add -v apache
and it says it can't find that package.  Sure enough if I go look at the
package list, there's no apache.  There are lots of packages that start
with ap-(stuff) but I have no idea which one(s) I need.
Ditto for trying to get samba.
So: is apache split up into multiple packages?  Which do I need?  Or is
there another recommended repository?

Thanks

John