Subject: Re: help setting up cobalt cube, telnet in
To: Frank <rggefrm@ucl.ac.uk>
From: Alex Pelts <alexp@broadcom.com>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 08/24/2006 19:47:44
Sounds like your telnetd isn't running or to be more precise it is not
enabled in inetd. You probably want to get in from the serial port. I
don't know if there is any other way to get in. Normally when you
install from restore cd telnet is enabled but if you install yourself
then telnet most likely will be disabled unless you enable it in config
files.

Regards,
Alex