Subject: Re: Java and Qube 2 (NetBSD 3.99)
To: Robert Lougher <rob.lougher@gmail.com>
From: Kenth Andersson <kenth@eastmark.net>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 08/22/2006 08:45:21
Hi,

I'm not getting that far, I'm trying to compile jamvm, but the
compilation stops in gnu classpath 0.91 due to a out of memory error.

I've got 256mb (max) in the Qube2 and I've increased the swap to 628
mb (128 standard + 500 added with swapctl -a)
but I still get "Out of memory" error in jikes when compiling classpath.

Have anyone compiled gnu classpath 0.91 on netbsd 3.99 and got it
working, maybe someone got a pre compiled package?

Any hints about whats happening?
Why is jikes trying to eat all my memory?

Thanks,
Kenth