Subject: Re: Setting up root. ..
To: None <port-cobalt@NetBSD.org>
From: Izumi Tsutsui <tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 08/20/2006 22:34:12
(sorry for a late response)

rowdy@netspace.net.au wrote:

> I was wondering whether 3.0.1 would include any of Tsutsui-san's
> excellent fixes.  I browsed the change log, but couldn't find any
> Cobalt-specific references.

Well, the changes are too large to create all diffs against netbsd-3
branch and I don't have enough to test them... (since I always use current)

> 3.0.1 is intended to be a security and critical updates release, and
> many people would argue that the cobalt commits were rather critical ;-)

3.0.x wouldn't have all fixes I committed, but I'll add
"options SOSEND_NO_LOAN" to GENERIC and INSTALL config files
for workaround against TLB MISS panic, and it could be in 3.0.2.
---
Izumi Tsutsui