Subject: Qube2 for sale
To: None <port-cobalt@netbsd.org>
From: John Margaritis <john.margaritis@gmail.com>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 08/18/2006 16:47:23
------=_Part_22390_20005010.1155934043128

Hello all,

I've got two Qube2 servers and have to sell one of them.

I wanted to post here first before selling on ebay; I don't have the heart
to restore the factory Linux and pass it off to an unsuspecting victim.  The
Qube2 has 64 MB RAM and I can stuff it with a 20 GB or 80GB hard drive if
desired.  It may also make sense to ship minus a HDD to keep the shipping
weight down -- you choose.

It's in excellent condition.  I'm selling to buy a G4 Mac mini as an
'easier' server replacement.  I know, I know... I should bury my head in
shame but at least I have another one I can play around with.  If anyone is
interested in this, please write to me.

Thanks to everyone here for all their hard work, guides, tips, etc.   I
learned a great deal and it is much appreciated.

John