Subject: Re: Setting up root. ..
To: None <port-cobalt@netbsd.org>
From: Rowdy <rowdy@netspace.net.au>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 08/11/2006 16:26:19
Claudio Leiva S wrote:
> Rowdy:
>
> I have been using 3.99.17 restore cd created by Dennis Chernoivanov
> without any issue, in fact it works very good on my Qube and it does
> not  have any problem at the moment to set up the network, you should
> give it a try!!.
>
> Now that 3.0.1 is out, have somebody try it on a Qube??.
>
> Thanks.
>

> Claudio Leiva
> Las Vegas, Nevada
> USA
> http://cleiva.no-ip.com
> http://cleiva.no-ip.com/forum
> (Powered By NetBSD for Cobalt)

I was wondering whether 3.0.1 would include any of Tsutsui-san's
excellent fixes.  I browsed the change log, but couldn't find any
Cobalt-specific references.

3.0.1 is intended to be a security and critical updates release, and
many people would argue that the cobalt commits were rather critical ;-)

Rowdy