Subject: Re: Upgrading Qube2 3.99CD?
To: Glyn Astill <glynastill@yahoo.co.uk>
From: Glyn Astill <glynastill@yahoo.co.uk>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 08/08/2006 21:06:44
Hi Everyone,

I spent a bit of time tonight and followed Pete Rushmeres guide to
getting the Qube set up, thanks for that Pete.

However I started to stumble a bit when I got to the section
installing samba and apache, I didn't even manage to find the source
to install these. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I had a look at samba.org and tried to get a tarball of the source,
but I just couldn't find it. There were instructions to getting it
from SVN but I haven't got an svn client on the qube, theres a CVS
though.

Any pointers, especially explicit ones for a dummy would really be
appreciated.

Regards
Glyn

http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html