Subject: Re: Upgrading Qube2 3.99CD?
To: Glyn Astill <glynastill@yahoo.co.uk>
From: Justin Newcomer <justin@tinfoilsoldier.com>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 08/04/2006 14:57:11
If i understand you correctly, you are running the original cobalt OS,
and using its web interface to manage it.

That being said, it uses an extremely old, modified linux kernel, so
most of its programs and configuration calls would not work anyway.
(so that particular interface will be lost)

However, there are web interfaces for configuring a server, such as
webmin, which can be installed if you install from the 3.99 restore
cd.

The netbsd restore CDs do not come with any of the software like the
original Cobalt OS did, but it is possible to configure it to do all
of the same things (and much, much more)

-justin