Subject: Upgrading Qube2 3.99CD?
To: None <port-cobalt@NetBSD.org>
From: Glyn Astill <glynastill@yahoo.co.uk>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 08/04/2006 15:46:40
Hi There,

I wondered if anyone could tell me if it's still possible to use the
qube web interface after upgrading? I've got the 3.99 Restore CD
which I'm going to try, would it be possible to install the specific
packages to get the cobalt web interface? Or do you just have to put
up with loosing this once you upgrade to a newer version of BSD?

The only reason I want to upgrade is so I can use a disk larger than
30Gb. And perhaps run php & mysql.

Thanks in advance
Glyn

http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html