Subject: Re: Anyone get pkgsrc/editors/emacs to build on recent (3.x) NetBSD?
To: Alex Pelts <alexp@broadcom.com>
From: Robert Thille <list-netbsd-port-cobalt@rangat.org>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 07/28/2006 14:49:06
Alex Pelts wrote:
> I had this but have not tried to figure this out. Instead I just built
> emacs 19.x which builds without any problems.

I may have to fall back to that, though I'm running emacs-21.4anb1 on my
other cobalt machine running 1.6.2_RC3.

Anyone know if it's possible to create a binary package from an
installed package if the sources you used to build it are long gone?
I'd like to move the installed package from the old 1.6.2 machine to
the new 3.99 (-current) machine if I can't figure out how to get the
pkgsrc version to build/run.

Thanks,

Robert

--
Robert Thille                7575 Meadowlark Dr.; Sebastopol, CA 95472
Home: 707.824.9753    Office/VOIP: 707.780.1560     Cell: 707.217.7544