Subject: Re: update kernel-- gains? which version?
To: None <port-cobalt@NetBSD.org>
From: Izumi Tsutsui <tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 07/21/2006 18:43:37
bmcewen@comcast.net wrote:

> What will I gain by updating to one of the more current ones- and if
> so, to which current version?  How best to do that?

In general, newer one would be better but it might also have new bugs.
Since such bugs are being fixed day by day and other new features
(and new bugs) are added as well, so I don't think we could answer
the question "which -current is the best."
(though someone could answer if the recent -current is problematic or not)

Anyway you could see any specific changes in cvsweb or source-changes
archive.
---
Izumi Tsutsui