Subject: Re: test kernel for cobalt
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Izumi Tsutsui <email@example.com>
Date: 05/18/2006 23:54:48
> Sorry to be so late, but I booted this kernel. It boots fine. The ftp
> performance isn't that much better than my netbsd-3 kernel I build
> once in a while from that tree.
Well, more detailed info would be appreciated:
- what is your cobalt model?
- what Ethernet interface do you use?
(dmesg might help)
- does "isn't that much better" mean no differenece, or a slightly better?
- could you try any specific benchmark?
- is there anything worse (bad sideeffect) than a netbsd-3 kernel?
> If there is any particular testing you would like me to do, let me
I'll post a new patch which contains only ICU and