Subject: Re: identify cobalt models
To: None <port-cobalt@NetBSD.org>
From: Izumi Tsutsui <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 04/15/2006 20:48:02
In article <060409170052.M0128567@mirage.ceres.dti.ne.jp>
> I'd also like to commit the attached diff which enable
> to identify cobalt models (Qube2700/Cube2/RaQ/RaQ2), and
Committed. If you find any problem, please report it here or via send-pr(1).
BTW, is there info about cobalt model specific features?
- CPU (all models have Rm5231? or 2700/RaQ have Rm5230?)
- clock (all have 150MHz?),
- internal NIC (Qube2700 and RaQ have only one 21041?)
- serial (Qube2700 could have zs8530, others have 16650?)
- default baud rate on serial (all 115200bps?)