Subject: Re: identify cobalt models
To: Izumi Tsutsui <tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp>
From: Christopher Schultz <chris@christopherschultz.net>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 04/09/2006 09:51:12
--------------enig9ECD288C762D99D121F51FE3

Izumi,

> I'd also like to commit the attached diff which enable
> to identify cobalt models (Qube2700/Cube2/RaQ/RaQ2), and
> I've also put GENERIC kernel (which also includes the previous
> todclock device changes) at:
> http://www.ceres.dti.ne.jp/~tsutsui/netbsd/netbsd-cobalt-GENERIC-200604=
09.gz
>=20
> The device info is taken from Linux sources and it works
> fine on my RaQ2.

I think it would be appropriate to put a reference to the original
source in your patch. In the least, if gives credit where credit is due.
At most, it will provide a reference for someone who wants to see the
original code, or, if changes are made, to notify the owners of the
original code.

Just my two cents,
-chris