Subject: Re: Netbsd 3.0 Crash on file transfert
To: Izumi Tsutsui <>
From: Thierry Rangeard <>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 03/17/2006 16:33:05
Thank you Izumi for your prompt reply.

I tried  the latest NetBSD Build, but nothing   new.  It seems but =20
you have also that feeling because I read a               tonnes of =20
email regarding memory crash issues and in one  of your email you =20
have suspected the R5200 CPU plateform.

I am not a debugger expert, I can make some test that it.

How can I help or participate ?

Sorry for the html...

Le 17 mars 06 =E0 12:21, Izumi Tsutsui a =E9crit :