Subject: Re: Netbsd 3.0 Crashes
To: None <port-cobalt@netbsd.org>
From: Claudio Leiva S <cleivas@cox.net>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 03/09/2006 20:47:39
Hi:

I have the same problem, my swap partition is never used, I'am on 2.0 v1 but
soon I'll install 3.0 but first I'd like to solve this issue and hangings
with samba transfering big files to the Qube (1 or more Gbs, any idea??,
maybe they are related??).

I have 256 mb ram with 512 mb swap, also I was reading this article "tuning
NetBSD VM behavior (swap usage) from
http://www.selonen.org/arto/netbsd/vm_tune.html maybe somebody with more
experience can find the perfect setup for Qubes. Anyway, I'll try to do the
best in mine.

Regards.

Claudio Leiva
Las Vegas, Nevada