Subject: Re: Cheap Ram
To: Mark Andrews <KE4MA@KE4MA.com>
From: Pete Rushmere <pete@rushmere.org>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 03/09/2006 20:52:52
>I remember reading a while back that someone had some success with 5.0v
>parity simms...

Mark,

         I have ten 32MB 5v SIMMs going begging, I think I have another
couple at work somewhere. They seem to work with no problems (this is a
recurring topic of discussion), general opinion just seems to be don't mix
3.3 and 5 volt. One of my Qubes used two of these for over a year with no
ill effects, but that's not a guarantee ;-) You (or anyone else that's
interested) can have a couple for the price of postage..... I also have one
original 16MB 3.3v SIMM available.

Kind Regards,
Pete.

If you MUST get married, it is always advisable to marry beauty. Otherwise,
you'll never find anybody to take her off your hands.