Subject: Re: Netbsd 3.0 Crashes
To: Thierry Rangeard <trangeard@free.fr>
From: Andy Ruhl <acruhl@gmail.com>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 03/09/2006 08:21:48
On 3/9/06, Thierry Rangeard <trangeard@free.fr> wrote:

> Hi Andy,
>
> Let us know how it goes, for me until now it works and currently
> recompiling samba.
> But I have a strange behavior, it seems that the swap memory is never
> used,  is there a tips or special tricks to get it working ?
>
> Thierry

Mine "just works". I'm pretty sure I partitioned this disk on another
machine and just unpacked the install sets on it. And it uses a
regular "b" swap partition:

 > swapctl -l
Device      512-blocks     Used    Avail Capacity  Priority
/dev/wd0b      1048576    35424  1013152     3%    0

I only have 160 megs of memory, maybe yours just doesn't need the swap?

Andy