Subject: Re: The Kernel Building Game...
To: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Peter_Fr=F6hlich?= <>
From: Hubert Feyrer <>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 02/27/2006 00:42:45

On Sun, 26 Feb 2006, Peter Fr=F6hlich wrote:
> PS: Of course the "direct" approach doing a config followed by a make=20
> (without works just fine. I am not sure yet that the kernel=20
> actually works, but at least I can build one that way.

Both ways should work, is just a fancy frontend.
If you have trouble using, telling us WHAT error messages you get=
(including a few lines of context) would be very useful for helping you.

About rebuilding nbmake all the time: I agree that's annoying. I've found=
that specifying -T and a path to the tooldir suppresses that.

  - Hubert