Subject: Re: ssh tunnelling thru NetBSD
To: Brian McEwen <bmcewen@comcast.net>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 02/07/2006 09:26:31
On Tue, 7 Feb 2006, Brian McEwen wrote:
> -how straightforward is it :)
> -will the build for -cobalt support the features needed to make this work?
> IIRC we are still a little limited for some filtering/ packet level features.

If you want to forward some ports on your firewalling NetBSD machine to
your XP box, that can be done easily with IPfilter's 'rdr' directive in
/etc/ipnat.conf:

 	# Forward web stuff on port 8080 to internal box:
 	rdr ppp0 0/0 port 8080 -> 10.0.0.15 port 80 tcp

Please note that this is not specific to the Cobalt port of NetBSD, and
you should direct further questions to a more generic list, e.g.
netbsd-users@NetBSD.org.

  - Hubert