Subject: Re: NetBSD 3.0 & Qube2
To: Andreas Fuchs <fox@tcnet.ch>
From: Andy Ruhl <acruhl@gmail.com>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 02/02/2006 20:01:44
On 2/2/06, Andreas Fuchs <fox@tcnet.ch> wrote:
> Hello Lads
>
> Thanks to the great work of allot of people my Qube2 is now running on
> NetBSD 3.0
>
> Here a little HOWTO: http://www.aironaut.ch/content/view/27/53/
>
> I also started a repository with some usefull pakages so you don't have
> to compile everithing yourself: http://www.aironaut.ch/Cobalt/NetBSD3.0/
>
> In the same folder you can also find a kernel with USB support (at
> least my Adaptec USB PCI card is working):
> http://www.aironaut.ch/Cobalt/NetBSD3.0/netbsd

Nice work. Do you mind submitting a pr for your USB support? Nobody
has done that yet, and the main reason I didn't do it is that I didn't
remember what I did to make it work (and me submitting a kernel patch
would be a funny joke).

I also started building some packages for mine, but I don't have very
many, and I htink I did it on one of the RC kernels, not the 3.0
GENERIC one.

Anyway, thanks for the work.

Andy