Subject: Re: NetBSD 3.0 & Qube2
To: Andreas Fuchs <>
From: Andy Ruhl <>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 02/02/2006 20:01:44
On 2/2/06, Andreas Fuchs <> wrote:
> Hello Lads
> Thanks to the great work of allot of people my Qube2 is now running on
> NetBSD 3.0
> Here a little HOWTO:
> I also started a repository with some usefull pakages so you don't have
> to compile everithing yourself:
> In the same folder you can also find a kernel with USB support (at
> least my Adaptec USB PCI card is working):

Nice work. Do you mind submitting a pr for your USB support? Nobody
has done that yet, and the main reason I didn't do it is that I didn't
remember what I did to make it work (and me submitting a kernel patch
would be a funny joke).

I also started building some packages for mine, but I don't have very
many, and I htink I did it on one of the RC kernels, not the 3.0

Anyway, thanks for the work.