Subject: Re: Compile PF in kernel on Cobalt is no go on 3.0
To: Claudio Leiva S <cleivas@cox.net>
From: Alex Pelts <alexp@broadcom.com>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 01/10/2006 11:55:29
I installed 3.0 from the working qube by unpacking, not from restore cd.
I have random crashes when http server is accessed by more than 1 client
at the same time. Kernel is custom compiled to remove the things that I
don't use.

I am thinking of going back to 1.6.2 which was a very stable version at
least for me. 2.1 was even less stable than 3.0 and I do not see any
benefits as far as performance goes. I will probably wait until 3.0
matures to move my qube to it again.

Regards,
Alex