Subject: Re: Announcement: NetBSD/cobalt 3.0 restore CD
From: David Brownlee <abs@NetBSD.org>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 01/04/2006 09:03:10
On Tue, 3 Jan 2006, Jeremy (mailing list account) wrote:

> Rowdy wrote:
>>
>> The compressed tarball containing the ISO, the readme and the kernel config
>> files can be obtained from one of these sites:
>>
>> http://netbsd.ouellet.biz/
>> http://openbsdsupport.org/netbsd/
>> http://cleiva.no-ip.org/restorecd3/
>>
>> Other mirrors have been offered, watch this newsgroup for details.
>>

> The following mirrors can also be added to the list of locations where the
> NetBSD 3.0 Restore CD is available:
>
> http://mirrors.unix-boy.com/netbsd3.0-cobalt/

         The proposal for a NetBSD wiki is being considered - a place
         where any NetBSD user could add in hints and information for
         other users.

         A test site has been setup, and in order to guage interest I
         wondered if people on this list would be interested in adding
         some notes and suggestions to it?

         http://wiki.aydogan.net/