Subject: reboot hangs on RAQ 2+ install
To: None <port-cobalt@NetBSD.org>
From: Andrew L. Gould <algould@datawok.com>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 11/30/2005 11:32:48
I just installed NetBSD 2.1 to a RAQ 2+.  The installation appears to
finish successfully, but while rebooting, the server hangs with the
message "Starting Up".

I read through the archives and found messages back in
September regarding scsi support being a problem on the RAQ 2+'s.  The
solution in the archives was to build a kernel without scsi support.
Unfortunately, I don't have another computer running NetBSD at this
time to build such a kernel.

I can't telnet or ssh from the laptop with the restore CD to check for
additional information.

Does anyone have a working NetBSD 2.1 kernel running on a RAQ2+ that
they could send me?

Thanks,

Andrew Gould