Subject: Re: 2.1 Kernels do
To: Izumi Tsutsui <>
From: Alex Pelts <>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 11/23/2005 08:56:35
The file says:
bash-2.05b$ file /usr/bin/config
/usr/bin/config: ELF 32-bit LSB MIPS-I executable, MIPS, version 1
(SYSV), for NetBSD 3.99.7, dynamically linked (uses shared libs), not

I think you are right. This config is an artifact from multiple
installations on the same machine. I dont understand though why would it
bus error.
doing ldd on it produces following:
bash-2.05b$ ldd /usr/bin/config
          -lc.12 => /usr/lib/
doing ls on the the library :
bash-2.05b$ ls -l /usr/lib/
lrwxr-xr-x  1 root  wheel  21 Oct 24 19:37 /usr/lib/ ->

bash-2.05b$ ls -l /lib/
-r--r--r--  1 root  wheel  1243760 Oct 24 19:31 /lib/

So all files are there. I must write the script that would cleanup all
files that are not present in the sets so after installation of new
version no artifacts are left. I was thinking about that for a while but
never did it.