Subject: Re: Qube2 crashes every night
To: Izumi Tsutsui <tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp>
From: Andy Ruhl <acruhl@gmail.com>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 11/21/2005 05:32:20
On 11/21/05, Izumi Tsutsui <tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp> wrote:
> [please don't quote whole previous message unless it's actually useful]

Sorry. I do that for myself so that when I see a message when I search
I can follow everything from 1 message. But I do know that wastes
bandwidth and storage.

> It seems your email client replaces all TABs with spaces.

That is correct. The patch now applies and I'm building a kernel now.

I use gmail, so this is what I did (for anyone else having the
problem, or the next time I forget this and want to know what I did :)

click more options
click show original
save file locally
delete all text other than patch text
remove all control-M characters (the vi trick :%s/<control-v-m>//g )
apply patch

The patch applied cleanly.

I will let you know how the build went.

Thanks,