Subject: Re: Net boot question
To: <>
From: Alex Pelts <alexp@broadcom.com>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 11/17/2005 12:01:37
I tried netbooting colo and getting in to command prompt and it worked.
Now the question is if colo can netboot a netbsd kernel.

I am still unable to netboot the 2.1 kernel directly. I recompiled it
according to FAQ and all the manual pages I could find. The same issue.
1.6.1 kernel still boots fine from cygwin.

I think something in the new 2.1 kernel makes it unbootable by qube's
bootloader. I wonder if that is something to worry about.

Regards,
Alex