Subject: Re: -current currently safe for -cobalt?
To: Brian McEwen <bmcewen@comcast.net>
From: Justin Newcomer <liquidice5@gmail.com>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 10/28/2005 12:12:06
I have always been running -current for pkgsrc on my cobalt, and while
i have come across  some issues with samba not compiling the same on
the cobalt as it does on my 386 box,
but thats another time, another issue (in the end, it still works, mostly)

NetBSD caspar 3.99.3 NetBSD 3.99.3 (QUBE) #1: Mon May  9 17:47:51 EDT
2005  root@vmware:/usr/obj/sys/arch/cobalt/compile/QUBE cobalt

and i update my pkgsrc-current weekly via cron.

so... you should be fine? especially since the new pkgsrc digest just
came out, you should at least update to the new release