Subject: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Re:_Blank_LCD_after_2.0_install?=
To: Kevin Jordan <krjordan@348north.com>
From: Andreas Schaefer <AndiSHFR@gmx.net>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 07/13/2005 21:29:37

Yeah. I had the same message to. As far as i remember the device node was
constantly created during boot from a boot scripts (don't beat me i i'm
wrong).

i got a new release of the restore cd that will fix the panel0/lcd issue.
i will have a look at this issue too.
i will give it a try tonight on my raq3@home.

greetings
Andi