Subject: Re: Wifi & LEDs
To: <>
From: Christopher Schultz <christopher.d.schultz@comcast.net>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 06/22/2005 15:48:05
--------------enig287467374261345B752608B5

All,

> I was planning on doing this to disable leds at night [...]

A friend and I rigged a simple photoresistor (available dirt cheap from
Radio Shack) on mine that would dim the LED on the front when the lights
weren't on (such as at night, when the LED generated a TON of light). It
worked pretty well, except that there's no good place to mount anything
like that on the Qube.

I would love to hear if anyone has done anything with the LED
software-wise; especially if anyone knows how to control the intensity
(=voltate) of the LED with software.

-chris