Subject: Re: non-media hardware failure
To: None <port-cobalt@netbsd.org>
From: Jebus <lordjebus@gmail.com>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 06/02/2005 09:59:34
ok I have an experiment for everybody. Change the date on your qube to
any before 1970 then try to ping 127.0.0.1

For some reason it just sits there and doesn't even send any packets.=20
Must be a bug somewhere in the networking.

Just thought I was would post this in case anybody runs into this
problem in the future

joe