Subject: Re: Qube as PDC
To: Claudio Leiva S <cleivas@cox.net>
From: None <thierry@myrealbox.com>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 05/30/2005 22:37:06
Hi Claudio,

Yes it works, I do use samba as PDC server for my home workstations =20
(macosx, winXP).
I use the 1.6.2 NetBsd kernel + samba 3.0.10nb2.
My Qube configuration is : 256 Mo Ram + 160go dd.

I can send you my conf files if it helps.

Thierry.
Paris,France

Le 26 mai 05 =E0 06:50, Claudio Leiva S a =E9crit :