Subject: AW: Using the PCI Slot?
To: =?iso-8859-1?Q?'Peter_Fr=F6hlich'?= <phf@cs.ucr.edu>
From: Andreas Fuchs <fox@tcnet.ch>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 05/23/2005 11:59:30
=20
Hi Peter

Here are instructions on how to set up a Adaptec USB PCI card:

http://www.aironaut.ch/content/view/19/53/

Can imagine that you get Firewire to run as well, but as USB 2.0 is =
close to
the speed of Firewire i never tried.

Good luck

Andreas

Andreas Fuchs                                    =20
=20
moderne Technik gibt Problemen erst die M=F6glichkeiten zum =
Unm=F6glichen=20

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----