Subject: RE: New guy with lost of questions
To: 'Hubert Feyrer' <hubert@feyrer.de>
From: Riccardo Carchedi <riccardo@riccy.com>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 04/10/2005 21:00:46
Hello Hubert,

I recompiled my kernel with the values you gave me but...
Dmesg tells me this now:

cmpci0 at pci0 dev 10 function 0: C-Media Electronics Inc CMI8738/C3DX PCI
Audio Device (rev. 0x10)
cmpci0: interrupting at irq 9
audio0 at cmpci0: full duplex, mmap, independent
opl at cmpci0 not configured
mpu at cmpci0 not configured

I installed the pkg amp and tried to play an mp3 file but got this error:

Playing: /home/riccardo/9pm.mp3

Properties:    stereo 44100Hz
Coding Method: MPEG1.0 layer3
Bitrate:       160kbit/s