Subject: RE: New guy with lost of questions
To: 'Hubert Feyrer' <hubert@feyrer.de>
From: Riccardo Carchedi <riccardo@riccy.com>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 04/10/2005 17:06:21
Hello Hubert,
Here is the dmesg output for the soundcard

atabus1 at viaide0 channel 1
VIA Technologies VT83C572 USB Controller (USB serial bus, revision 0x02) at
pci0 dev 9 function 2 not configured
cmpci0 at pci0 dev 10 function 0: C-Media Electronics, Inc. CMI8738/C3DX PCI
Audio Device (rev. 0x10)
cmpci0: interrupting at irq 9
audio0 at cmpci0: full duplex, mmap, independent
opl at cmpci0 not configured
mpu at cmpci0 not configured

Thanks for getting this project started...