Subject: My experience with NetBSD 2.0 v1
To: None <>
From: Claudio Leiva S <>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 03/30/2005 17:46:32
Well, this was a long day, after some hours I finally have something to say:

NetBSD 2, Perl-5.8.6, Apache-2.0.53, PHP-4.3.8 are in my test hard drive,
I'am working in this moment with Samba-3.0.13 (compiling), the restore CD
works perfect (thanks Alex), my only problem so far was PHP, I can't
configure it with Apache.

Claudio Leiva
Las Vegas, Nevada