Subject: Re: Installing NetBSD 2.0 - second harddisk affected?
To: Janko Knops <>
From: Alex Pelts <>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 03/29/2005 10:47:17
I do not believe second hard disk would be affected. Only first device
is mentioned in the install scripts. I would assume it is pretty safe to
leave second HD plugged in.

As far as OS version goes, you can use 1.6.2 which has been very good to
me. I do not experience any corruptions or lockups with any file size.
Of course people reported increased performance with 2.0 but with data
corruption it does not help much.