Subject: Re: Mirror of restore CD
To: None <port-cobalt@netbsd.org>
From: Alex Pelts <alexp@broadcom.com>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 03/08/2005 13:17:56
OK,
Thanks to Vadim, Daniel and Marcel there are some good news for a
change. The problem seems to be in incompatibility between MAKEDEV
script from 2.0 and mknod utility from 1.6.1 which is on restore cd. I
will try to replace mknod on restore cd and remake it. I think it should
run - mknod is statically linked (at least on 1.6.2).

The good news is that 1.6.2 cd should be OK in that regard.
Keep tuned for the news on latest version of restore cd for 2.0.

Thanks,
Alex