Subject: Re: 2.0 upgrade
To: Claudio Leiva S <cleiva@mindspring.com>
From: Alex Pelts <alexp@broadcom.com>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 03/08/2005 10:30:13
I was not planning on recompiling 2.0 kernel mainly because each person
has different preferences on how to configure the kernel. My personal
preferences is to remove the things I don't use. I can however just make
GENERIC+lcd kernel to put on the restore cd.
I am planning to release another set with the fix for the MAKEDEV bug as
soon as I can find and fix it.

Thanks,
Alex