Subject: Multi-cd2.iso
To: None <port-cobalt@netbsd.org>
From: Claudio Leiva S <cleiva@mindspring.com>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 03/08/2005 10:11:50
What about this (from NetBSD iso collection)

2 iso's have multiple arch's on them and can boot as directed above for
specific
ports:

multi-cd1.iso - i386 macppc sparc sparc64
multi-cd2.iso - alpha amiga mac68k next68k cobalt hpcmips pmax vax

Claudio Leiva
Las Vegas, Nevada
USA
http://nv4x4.no-ip.org/claudio