Subject: Re: Anyone care to post if restore cds work ?
To: Janko Knops <polthemol@home.nl>
From: Alex Pelts <alexp@broadcom.com>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 03/08/2005 06:36:29
I am running 1.6.2 without any problems. Although I did not install from
restore cd. My qube is qube2. The paneld is known to use cpu because of
polling. You can run top and see what process will use cpu the most.

If you are running btlaunchmany.py it will use lots of cpu, 17% on my
qube. I think it is constantly scanning directory for torrents. If you
run btdownloadheadless.py it uses almost no cpu.

Thanks,
Alex