Subject: Re: Trying to get NetBSD running on a Cobalt Qube1 (2700WG)
To: None <port-cobalt@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Holzt <kju@fqdn.org>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 01/04/2005 22:55:33
> You are probably running into the problem with the tulip driver on the
> 2700WG.

Might be. In the meanwhile i exchanged the memory module in the 2700WG with
two other 16MB modules giving me a total of 32MB. I've checked that the qube
hardware with this memory is working fine by booting the original os. When i
got the machine (75US$ on ebay.com) i removed the original harddisk and put
it away.

> Put a 3com 3c509 ,905 - whichevers the pci one, and get the modified
> install disk (if you're not usuing it already).

Ok. I have a 3c905b right here at which i can put into the machine, but i
don't know about the modified install disk. Where can i get it?

Regards
Michael

--
      It's an insane world, but i'm proud to be a part of it. -- Bill Hicks