Subject: 2.0 restore cd [was: Re: NetBSD 2.0?]
To: Andy Ruhl <acruhl@gmail.com>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 12/02/2004 20:45:53
On Thu, 2 Dec 2004, Andy Ruhl wrote:
> Cool, I'll get into netbsd-announce. Once the announcement is made,
> time to start building some userlands and get working on a new cobalt
> restore CD. Can't guarantee that I'm smart enough to make one, but
> I'll see what I can do.

Maybe you want to coordinate this with Dennis Chernoivanov
(cdi@NetBSD.org). I think he wanted to do something in that area too, and
if you can e.g. come up with a "restore-CD" package for pkgsrc, that would
be very cool. (I talked to Dennis about this at EuroBSDCon, and it's
probably not likely to get such a restore CD built from /usr/src).

  - Hubert

--
NetBSD - Free AND Open!      (And of course secure, portable, yadda yadda)