Subject: Re: Samba & pkgsrc errors
To: None <port-cobalt@NetBSD.org>
From: Aaron Webster <aaronw@giardini.com.au>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 11/29/2004 14:47:53
ok i have used cvs to get the latest pkgsrc incase the tarball i was
using was corrupt or old. It failed to fix the problems listed bellow
so im thinking that the latest pkgsrc does not work with the cobalt
port running 1.6.2
Either that or theres a dependency package that i need which isn't
getting built.

Is there anyone who has samba running on there qube/raq? if yes let
me know what version as the older biulds might not require the glibc
package and might compile for me.

Cheers

--
Do just once what others say you can't do, and you will never pay
attention to their limitations again.