Subject: Re: lib4php.so
To: Colin Raven <duiker@haggis.nl>
From: Brian <bmcewen@comcast.net>
List: port-cobalt
Date: 11/22/2004 07:07:35
On Sunday, November 21, 2004, at 05:25 AM, Colin Raven wrote:

> production box and - of course - apachectl configtest absolutely
> disliked it, saying it was for the wrong machine.
> Does anyone have a lib4php.so which has been built specifically on the
> Qube2 that I can grab via wget or ftp?

If you'll try updating your pkgsrc (see netbsd-help), if it doesn't
work even then I'll build a php binary package that you can install.

You don't have to totally risk your current pkgsrc if you are nervous;
just cp it to pkgsrc-old before you update via cvs.

Brian
--
WARNING! Acme constructs each Klein Bottle from genuine Baryonic
matter. Do